Reports to: General Manager/Brand Marketing Director
Direct Reports: 2
The Marketing Manager will manage all local marketing activities and strategy in order to improve sales and the overall consumer experience at the distillery.
- Planning and implementing local marketing strategies that include Sponsorships, Events, Loyalty Clubs, Referral and Partnership Programs. Plans should include key drivers that support the establishment of the distillery as a first-class consumer destination in the state of Colorado.
- Develop and implement all local creative for the Brand as approved by Corporate Marketing.
- Develop customer relationship management (CRM) and loyalty programs with current consumers, including communication of Brand news and consumer engagement with the distillery.
- Develop sales tools for increased Brand understanding and work with the local sales team and distributor partner within the Colorado market.
- Budget Management as it relates to all local activities, such as General Store / Lounge P&L, events, etc.
- Effective management of General Store, as well as Lounge sales, including tracking and increasing sales through the analysis of merchandise costs, performance of items, as well as identification of efficiencies within the current system.
- Assist in developing General Store merchandise selection and procurement.
- Oversee the daily administration of the Visitor center and mentor direct reports, including, but not limited to tour guides and lounger staff.
- Identify and oversee relevant local tastings and events as they relate to overall strategy and budget.
- Understanding of the manufacturing processes for distilled spirits.
- Proven success with prior experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing, Sales, or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum BA Degree in related field required, Master Degree preferred.
- Experience in retail, inventory management or e-commerce required.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on MS Powerpoint and presentations with the ability to communicate with corporate clients and local consumers.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on numerous on-going projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office expertise required.
- Ability to work with and across various job functions and levels, including corporate organization and internal staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and evenings as required.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the Marketing Manager position in the subject line.