Reports to: Brand Manager
Required Availability: Flexible schedule, primarily Thursdays – Sundays, 3PM – 9PM
The Mixologist is responsible for hospitality and customer service for lounge operations. Primary duties include serving customers, cocktail creation, maintaining proper running of lounge operations, opening and closing duties such as cash handling, and nightly reconciliation.
- Assume 100% responsibility for guests’ experience
- Maintain excellent service standards for all guests
- Cocktail and specialty drink menu creation
- Educate guests on the Stranahan’s brand
- Maintain the visual appearance of the lounge area at all times
- Enter orders in point of sale system
- Opening and closing duties
- Other responsibilities as dictated by Brand Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
This position requires someone who excels at providing positive guest experiences and has good decision-making abilities as well as strong communication skills. The Mixologist should have experience working with the production and creation of specialty drinks using whiskey.
- Two-plus years of lead bartending experience, preferably at an establishment known for craft specialty drinks
- TIPS Certification will be required if currently not certified
Must be able to lift 40 lbs and stand for an hour and a half at a time, and continuously throughout the day.
Typical Working Environment:
This position works in a service and retail environment.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com noting the Mixologist position in the subject line.