Colorado's first and best Whiskey Distillery, located in Denver, is looking for fulltime Production Operators to join our team. The positions cover all aspects of mashing, fermenting and distillation.
Do you currently have 1 to 3 years production distilling, brewing or wine making experience and are looking to expand your horizons and leverage your abilities?
Positions performs, monitors, and documents batch process operations in the mashing and fermenting of raw materials for the distillation of spirits and Whiskey manufacturing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operating and maintaining all aspects of milling, mashing, boiling, whirlpool, cooling, yeast handling, fermenting, and filtering processes.
- Batching of raw materials
- Operating multiple distillation units
- Performing cutting of finished spirit
- Performing CIP operations on tanks, lines, heat exchangers, and other equipment while following all appropriate quality, PPE and safety procedures.
- Maintaining a high regard for the quality of the product produced and the work performed.
- Minimum High School diploma, College degree in Sciences or Industrial Technology is highly preferred.
- 1-3 years production brewing/distilling/wine making experience highly preferred.
- Production maintenance background, knowledge of equipment operation and reliability.
- Strong mechanical ability with problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task and provide accurate documentation.
- Ability to follow direction, work independently and be a team player supporting business operations.
- Proper use of PPE and Safe chemical handling knowledge is required.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Typical Working Environment:
This position works entirely in a production environment. Rotational shift work is required and willingness to work weekends when requested. If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. M/F/D/V