We're giving consumers the chance to WIN an amazing trip to Aspen Colorado for a one-of-a-kind ski trip prize courtesy of one of the best whiskeys of ski season: Stranahan's.
1.Log in to your public instagram account
2. Follow @stranahans on Instagram
3. Locate the Sweepstakes post from @stranahans inviting participants to participate to recieve an entry into the "Last Run. First Round" Sweepstakes
4. Comment on the Post including the hashtag #StranahansSkiWeekend
You could WIN an amazing trip to Aspen, Colorado with all of these perks included:
Airfare for 2
Ski passes for 2 days on the slopes
Hotel accomodations for 3 nights at one of Aspen's trendiest hotels
Spending money of $500
STRANAHAN’S COLORADO WHISKEY
“LAST RUN. FIRST ROUND.” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
OFFERED ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO RESIDE LEGALLY IN ONE OF THE FORTY-EIGHT CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR DC.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Stranahan’s “Last Run. First Round.” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Proximo Spirits, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) begins at 12:00 A.M. Mountain Time (“MT”) on January 1, 2022, and ends at 11:59 P.M. MT on March 31, 2022 (the “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who reside legally in one of the 48 Contiguous United States or DC (collectively, the “Eligibility Area”). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and any of Sponsor’s parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, printers, suppliers, or any retailers/distributors of alcohol beverages, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, and the “steps” of each (if any), regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All determinations of eligibility will be made by Sponsor and/or its designees in their sole discretion, and may be made at any time. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is intended for viewing and participation within the Eligibility Area only. Do not participate in the Sweepstakes unless you reside legally within the Eligibility Area. The Sweepstakes is void: (A) in Alaska and Hawaii; (B) outside the Eligibility Area; and (C) where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES AGREEMENT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT THEY: [A] HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND BY THE INTERPRETATIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES, AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES; [B] AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES AS FURTHER DETAILED IN SECTION 9; [C] ACKNOWLEDGE COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES; [D] WARRANT THAT ALL INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES IS TRUE, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE; AND [E] AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Note that to remain eligible to claim a prize based on an Instagram Entry, you must remain a follower of @stranahans on Instagram through the time of prize award. Further, your Instagram account must be set to “public” or a similar setting that will allow Sponsor to see your Instagram Entry. Your Instagram Entry will not be considered successfully submitted if your Instagram account settings prevent Sponsor from seeing your Instagram Entry. Limit: one (1) Instagram Entry per person and/or Instagram account (regardless of the number of Promotional Posts the Sponsor may make at its Instagram account @stranahans).
5. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTAGRAM ENTRIES: Do NOT include any of the following in your comment to a Promotional Post: (a) brand names, brand images, or brand logos (besides those of Sponsor); (b) your email address or phone number; (c) any website address; (d) executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, spyware, etc.; (e) the name or logo of any alcohol beverage wholesaler or retailer (for example, bars, liquor stores, or restaurants which hold a liquor license); (f) any information about a person who is under the age of 21 (including but not limited to such a person’s Instagram username); or (g) encrypted content of any kind. Should Sponsor determine that an Instagram Entry is in violation of these Official Rules or any other applicable terms, Sponsor reserves the right to seek to have the Instagram Entry removed from Instagram, to disqualify the associated participant, and/or to take other actions it deems necessary, all in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Any elements that appear in an Instagram Entry must not: (i) include an image of any person that is (or appears to be) under 21 years of age; (ii) depict or describe persons consuming alcoholic beverages rapidly, excessively, involuntarily, as part of a drinking game or as a result of a dare; (iii) depict or describe persons conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner; (iv) depict or describe the overconsumption of alcohol; (v) contain material that would imply that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is acceptable before or while operating machinery, driving a vehicle or undertaking any other activity that requires a high degree of alertness or physical coordination; (vi) be sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, (vii) be profane or pornographic, or depict any materially dangerous activity; (viii) promote the illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons; or (ix) promote any particular political agenda or message.
Any elements that appear in an Instagram Entry, including, without limitation, brand names, logos, or images, must be either: (1) entirely original, created by the entrant; (2) property of the Sponsor (the “Provided Materials”); or (3) in the public domain. Sponsor grants to entrants a limited revocable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Provided Materials for the sole purpose of creating an Instagram Entry, if an entrant chooses to do so. Use of Provided Materials is not required for entry, nor will it affect an entrant’s chances of winning. In addition, entrant recognizes that all of the right, title, and interest in the Provided Materials as well as all derivative works created using the Provided Materials (including an Instagram Entry) shall vest exclusively in Sponsor, and entrant will not have or take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Provided Materials except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created.
Use of any prohibited elements in an Instagram Entry may result in disqualification of the applicable Instagram Entry, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants must not engage in any violent, dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating an Instagram Entry. Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation. Entries must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies, or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. Entries must not defame or invade the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased (including, but not limited to, celebrities or celebrity look-alikes), or otherwise infringe upon a person’s personal or proprietary rights. Entries that do not include all required information, and/or do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements, and/or are deemed to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) may be considered void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Instagram Entry for violation of these Official Rules at any time.
By submitting an Instagram Entry, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the creator of your Instagram Entry; (b) your Instagram Entry is wholly original (apart from any allowable public domain elements or elements owned by Sponsor); (c) your Instagram Entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (d) your Instagram Entry has not previously been entered in any other promotion or contest; and (e) you own all rights to your Instagram Entry (including, without limitation, the copyrights contained therein, and excluding any allowable public domain elements or the Provided Materials). Sponsor’s determination as to whether any Instagram Entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. Submitting an Instagram Entry that is copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you.
By submitting an Instagram Entry, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional (subject only to any applicable rights of Instagram) and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the Instagram Entry or part thereof (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to post an online gallery of entries selected in its sole discretion, or to re-post any entries selected in its sole discretion on a social media website or on Sponsor’s own website. Should Sponsor edit your Instagram Entry for purposes of re-use, you are not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. You agree that, upon request by the Sponsor, you will sign a copyright assignment. By participating, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Releasees (as defined in Section 9 below), or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of the Instagram Entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights and moral rights. You further acknowledge that, unless specified otherwise herein, the Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your Instagram Entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
Further, by participating, each entrant: (a) agrees to waive any claim for reimbursement for any equipment or materials necessary to submit an Instagram Entry regardless of whether or not any particular Instagram Entry is selected for any prize; (b) acknowledges that the material that will be submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may embody materials, suggestions, or ideas similar to those which have been developed by others or by the Releasees (as defined below in Section 9) and hereby acknowledges that any similarity is purely coincidental and unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas that the Releasees routinely use and consider in the course of each of their business activities, and understands that they will not be entitled to any compensation because of use by the Releasees of any materials similar to those in an entrant’s Instagram Entry; (c) hereby waives any right to any claim or liability with respect to the Releasees’ use of similar materials; (d) acknowledges that, by acceptance of an Instagram Entry, the Releasees do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Releasees or developed by their respective employees, or obtained from sources other than an entrant; and (e) understands that submitting any element that is copyrighted by another individual will result in the applicable entrant being responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against the Releasees.
By submitting an Instagram Entry, each entrant agrees that: (a) their Instagram Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction; (b) their Instagram Entry will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules; (c) that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Instagram Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to the applicable entrant.
6. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: On or about April 7, 2022, Administrator (an independent judging organization) will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries to select the potential winner. Potential winner will be notified in accordance with Section 8 below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) Grand Prize will be made available, consisting of a three (3) night trip for winner and one (1) guest (age 21+) to the Aspen, Colorado area, including: round trip coach air travel to the Aspen, Colorado area for winner and one (1) guest (age 21+) from the major gateway airport closest to winner’s residence (airports determined solely by Sponsor); double occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights at a hotel selected by Sponsor; two (2) days’ ski passes for winner and guest; and a grand total of $500 spending money to be provided in the form of a check made payable to the winner. The total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $4,950. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending on point of departure, travel dates and fare/rate fluctuations. Travel must occur on dates between January 15, 2023 and April 15, 2023 which are mutually agreed upon by winner and Sponsor (subject to budget, availability, and blackout dates), and travel dates cannot be changed once booked. Winner must provide Sponsor with their proposed travel dates for approval no fewer than 30 days prior to desired travel dates. Trip will be forfeited if not completed by April 15, 2023. While the trip may be advertised as a “weekend” trip in Sweepstakes advertising, winner will not be required to include weekend days in their travel itinerary. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee. The prize winner and their guest must travel together on the same itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to provide proper travel documentation (including government issued picture identification and/or passport, as required). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select accommodations in its sole and absolute discretion. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round-trip air transportation element for the prize begins and ends at the point of departure. The prize is subject to seat and accommodation availability, as well as Sponsor’s terms and conditions generally applicable thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, round trip coach air travel is limited to one plane seat per traveler. Releasees (as defined in Section 9 below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Releasees are not liable for any missed prize events, missed opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information may be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Prize winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Guest of winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of departure. Travel guest must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents, by the date specified in Sponsor (or its designee’s) request, or such travel guest may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once a travel guest is selected, the guest may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If the winner lives within 200 miles of Aspen, Colorado (as determined by Sponsor), Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation in lieu of airfare, and any difference in value will not be awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including, but not limited to: taxes, meals and beverages, ground transportation not specifically awarded, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges. Winner or their guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any. If any element of the Grand Prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, the remaining portion of the Grand Prize will be awarded as complete and final, and no substitute compensation or refund will be offered. Transportation carrier and accommodation regulations and conditions apply. In the event a prize winner (and/or his or her guest[s]) engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early without further compensation to a prize winner and/or his guest. Beverage alcohol is not included as part of any prize.
Winner and winner’s guest must follow all COVID-related safety protocols and procedures required by Sponsor and/or the provider of any travel service or accommodation (“Provider”), which may include but are not limited to obtaining COVID test(s) at time(s) specified by Sponsor/Provider and furnishing proof of such tests and their satisfactory results, wearing required PPE, and/or following established sanitization procedures and behavioral/social distancing requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in a winner and/or winner’s guest being denied access to one or more aspects of the trip, which may result in a winner’s forfeiture of the prize or portion thereof.
See Section 8 below for winner notification details and additional prize restrictions.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The name of a potential winner and/or their social media name and/or “handles” may be announced online prior to verification; however, any such announcement is not a guarantee of eligibility.
If a potential winner’s winning entry was submitted via Instagram, the potential winner will first be notified by direct message on Instagram from Sponsor’s account @stranahans, to request and obtain the potential winner’s email address, which the potential winner must provide as instructed by within 48 hours after the time Sponsor’s initial direct message was sent, or they may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Note that a potential winner being contacted in this manner should make certain they are corresponding specifically with Sponsor’s account @stranahans before providing any information. It is recommended that Instagram entrants confirm that their Instagram notification settings are turned on as applicable, such that they would be notified in a timely fashion of Sponsor’s attempt to contact them in this manner.
Potential winner will be notified by email (in the case of an Instagram entrant, after their email address has been obtained via the process described in the preceding paragraph), by Sponsor or Administrator. Any such email message will instruct the potential winner to reply as specified within forty-eight hours after the time that the notification email was sent. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify themselves, confirm their eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide their complete contact information within such forty-eight-hour period, or they will be disqualified. A potential winner (and their guest) will be required to complete an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, a liability release, and (where legal) a publicity release, and any other documentation deemed necessary for Sponsor’s verification of the winner/guest’s eligibility, which must be returned (along with a copy of their government-issued photo ID as proof of age, if requested) within the time period specified by Sponsor or its designee at the time of such request. Winner will also be required to return a properly completed IRS W-9 form within the time period specified by Sponsor or its designee, and such winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 issued in their name for the actual value of prizes received by the winner and their guest. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence will be required to claim a prize. In Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Any winner, potential winner or guest may be disqualified in Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner, at Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion and if time allows, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. No responsibility is assumed for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry, or for any change of such contact information after entry submission.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfers or cash redemption of non-cash prizes. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes, and any incremental income taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein or in any applicable manufacturer’s warranty information, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM USED TO ADVERTISE OR OPERATE THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INSTAGRAM), TOGETHER WITH THEIR RESPECIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PRINTERS, AND SUPPLIERS, AS WELL AS ANY DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGES, TOGETHER WITH THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH (AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM ANY WEBSITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY AND THE COLLECTION, USE AND/OR SHARING BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF THE PARTICIPANTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. GENERAL: Releasees and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled entries, registration forms, release forms or any other documents; (b) technical errors, failures, or interruptions related to computers, hardware, software, programming, servers, providers, networks, or telephones; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including the inability to submit entries or other disruption related to Internet or wireless traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or device from entrant’s access of the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic, (e) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Sweepstakes participants or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (f) any printing errors or human errors, including but not limited to any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries or announcement of winners; (g) changes to social media platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes; (h) content filtering or any malfunction/error/failure which may impact the accessibility of a Promotional Post, entries, or the transmission or receipt of winner verification notices (or other communications with a winner or potential winner); or (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Releasees are not responsible for the actions of participants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including participants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, disease, pandemic, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Participation must be made by the participant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. Any failure by Sponsor and/or Administrator to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity or any deficiency in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, including its administration. When terms such as “may” are used in the Terms and Conditions, Sponsor and/or Administrator have sole and absolute discretion. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
12. PUBLICITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, image picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s products (collectively, the “Materials”), for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of the Materials.
13. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state and federal courts with jurisdiction over Jersey City, New Jersey; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes (if any) but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) your remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and you irrevocably waive any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
15. SEVERABILITY/HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
16. WINNER LIST: For the first name, last initial, city, and state of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 31, 2022, to: Stranahan’s “Last Run. First Round.” Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Winner may also be announced on the Sponsor’s website and/or social media accounts, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor: Proximo Spirits, Inc., 3 Second Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302.
Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470
The Sweepstakes in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
© 2022 Proximo Spirits, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Stranahan’s® Colorado Whiskey. 43% Alc./Vol. (86 proof). ©2022 Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey, Denver, CO. Please drink Stranahan’s® Colorado Whiskey responsibly.