Plant Operations Administrator
Position Title: Plant Operations Administrator (FT)
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports to: Distillery Operations Manager
Direct Reports NA
Position Summary: Responsible for coordinating and performing the Distilleries daily administrative operations and activities. Works closely with the Operations Manager, Distillation, and Bottling staffs to support the needs of the operating areas. Interfaces with corporate personnel in support of daily business functions.
- Conducts administrative activities in coordination with the Operations, Production and Bottling Managers.
- Collects all production data and prepares daily and weekly production reports for submission to corporate staffs.
- Manages the bottling material ordering process, purchase order process, and communicates orders to suppliers.
- Manages all logistics for inbound and outbound shipments, domestic, international, freight and small package.
- Manages the single barrel planning process, label writing, and ensures all materials are ready for production.
- Works in SAP to perform materials goods receipts, inventory reconciliations, and pull vendor payment details.
- Processes vendor invoices in accordance with specified Accounts Payable procedures.
- Prepares orders & BOL’s for shipments and communicates required order information to local and corporate staffs in accordance with order processing procedures.
- Conducts and reports physical inventories of materials and finished goods in accordance with required schedules.
- Manages accurate retention of all administrative documentation, keeps organized, and current.
- Monitors, maintains and purchases shipping material supplies, office supplies, and consumables.
- Sets up new vendors in system, maintains current vendor contacts for all material lists, etc.
- Maintains contact with Distillery and Office supply vendors, procures goods and services when needed.
- Coordinates bi-monthly payroll for the operations staff.
- Coordinates new employee onboarding process with HR.
- Manage/oversee office & distillery cleaning service team.
- Resolves problems related to office activities, purchasing processes, and computer work station systems.
- Manages office supply inventory and purchases replenishments.
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with promoting a safe and environmentally sound working environment.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- College degree required, or minimum 4 years of experience working in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of Internet for research.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet daily deadlines.
- Experience with use of SAP is highly preferred.
- General knowledge of TTB reporting requirements, rules and regulations.