September 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Missed stand-up comedy? We did too. We’re back, because these days we could all use a laugh or two.
We’ve hand-picked some of our favorite stand-up comics from around the country to perform outdoor, socially-distanced shows at our favorite venues across the country.
This time, we’re pairing the funniest that comedy has to offer with the finest of Denver’s distilled Spirits at Stranahan’s.
The show will take place outdoors, on Stranahan’s extended patio.
Know Before You Go:
– This is a 21+ event
– The venue committed to keeping their outdoor space clean and sanitized throughout the show.
– Guests are required to wear a mask at all times when not seated. Guests must abide by the safety guidelines of the CDC and local state health departments as well as the rules and guidelines set out by our show’s venue.
– Shows will take place at a reduced capacity. Seats will be socially-distanced between all parties of guests, and guests are required to respect social distancing guidelines while at the show.
– Contactless payment will continue to be available for ticket purchasing before the show and at the door.
– The comics and staff will wear face coverings where mandatory except while performing.
If you were a ticket-holder for the postponed March or April show, please send The North American Comedy Brewery Tour an email at email@example.com.
If you have a cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, fever, or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the show – visit us another time. While you are here, wash your hands or use provided sanitizer often. Be prepared to have your temperature taken upon arrival.
Tickets purchases are for socially distanced seats and guests are expected to be seated throughout the show, unless when using the restroom, like with a dinner reservation. Staff will be offering cocktail service to guests at their seats. Bar service will not be available.