June 21, 2020 All day
Preorder for a discount through June 7!
The Adelska Father’s Day Box is more than a gift or thoughtful gesture, it’s an experience and one of the best ways to create memories at home together. Just as you’ve come to expect in every Adelska box, you can expect something to eat, something to drink, something to do, and something to keep.
- EAT: A gourmet breakfast for the whole family courtesy of The Bakers Way
- An egg, sausage, potato & cheddar frittata
- A 4-pack of monster cinnamon rolls
- DRINK: A cocktail flight courtesy of Stranahan’s, will take Dad through a progressive drink journey throughout the day. Think a spiked coffee, happy hour cocktail and apéritif to celebrate the big guy on his special day. A bag of locally roasted beans will come in his box too.
- DO: Board & Brush, a creative woodworking studio, is providing all the goods for you and the family to create a custom wood sign for Dad. Be ready to get a little messy with stencils and paint.
- KEEP: A YETI tumbler will come in Dad’s box so he can enjoy his morning coffee, and evening cocktails, in style.
How It Works:
- Answer a few quick questions about Dad at checkout (name, delivery address).
- Dad’s box will be delivered between 9 and 11 a.m. on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21st. Delivery available in the Metro Denver Area.
- Preheat your oven when we ring the doorbell so that Dad’s gourmet breakfast will be ready in a flash.