February 6, 2021 @ 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm UTC-5
Starting Saturday, February 6th, Stranahan’s will reopen our American Single Malt Whiskey Tour on Saturdays at select times for single group bookings. Tours will be available to reserve up to three weeks in advance and are expected to sell out due to limited availability. Our Distillery Lounge will remain closed at this time. Tour guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Tours are limited to one single family or single group at a time.
- The tour path will be fully sanitized before each tour.
- All guests’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival. If anyone in the group has a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees, the entire group will not be able to participate in the tour and a full refund will be issued.
- All guests must wear a mask or approved face covering throughout the tour, unless when seated and distanced from tour staff for the sole purpose of sampling whiskey.
- Guests and tour staff must maintain at least six feet distance throughout the tour.
Reach out to [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to hosting you for a tour again soon!