September 30, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
If you’re someone who enjoys sending snail mail or has an event coming up and you want to add a little flair to your basic envelope, this workshop is for you! In this class, you’ll learn different hand lettering styles and how to create beautiful, fun and elegant envelopes!
– Workshop will be held in the Stranahan’s Lounge and your first drink is included with your ticket.
– Guests are required to wear a mask at all times when not seated. Guests must abide by the safety guidelines of the CDC and local state health departments as well as the rules and guidelines set out by the venue.
– Workshops will take place at a reduced capacity. Seats will be socially-distanced between all parties of guests, and guests are required to respect social distancing guidelines while at the workshop.
• A workbook that will go through in the workshop with lettering styles, embellishments practice pages and more!
• Lettermate 1st edition
• 4 different size envelopes + blank cards
• pen & pencil
• first drink included in ticket purchase
If you have a cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, fever, or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the workshop – visit us another time. While you are here, wash your hands or use provided sanitizer often.