Monthly Cocktail Class
Join us in the Stranahan’s Lounge for a fun and educational evening!
Your Stranahan’s Cocktail Class will consist of a Welcome Cocktail and Charcuterie upon arrival, a quick “shiny tank” tour of our facility, the History of Stranahan’s and American Single Malt Whiskey, and a traditional 4-part whiskey tasting.
Our Mixologist, Lucas will lead you through the history of our featured classic whiskey cocktail and the techniques and steps necessary to make it. Each individual will have their own cocktail station to follow along and make your own. Lucas will then walk you through the techniques and steps necessary to make a Seasonal cocktail, personally created in-house by our very own Mixologists.
Class attendees will also receive a Gift Bag to take home at the end of the evening.
Cocktail Class entrance is through the main double doors on the southwest side of the building.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– All classes are from 6:30pm – 8:30pm and are $60 per guest
– Light snacks will be provided but we recommend eating before and/or after your class
– A 1 oz straight whiskey sample plus 3-4 cocktails over the course of the evening
– All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age
– No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will not be allowed
– All cocktail class attendees will receive a voucher for $10 off one bottle of whiskey from our General Store (valid for 6 months from date of class)
Here is a list of our upcoming themed Monthly Cocktail Class offerings.
-February 13: Classic Cocktail: Chocolate Manhattan / Seasonal Cocktail: G-Love
-February 26: Classic Cocktail: Vieux Carre / Seasonal Cocktail: Blurred Limes
March 13: Classic Cocktail: The Brothers Quarrel / Seasonal Cocktail: Sage Against the Machine
-March 26: Classic Cocktail: The StranaFather / Seasonal Cocktail: Spring into It
-April 17: Classic Cocktail: Brown Derby / Seasonal Cocktail: Diamonds on the Inside
-April 30: Classic Cocktail: The Hemingway / Seasonal Cocktail: The Experience
-May 15: Classic Cocktail: The Black Manhattan / Seasonal Cocktail: Sidecar
-May 28: Classic Cocktail: The Tom Collins / Seasonal Cocktail: Mustache Ride
-June 12: Classic Cocktail: Colorado Sour / Seasonal Cocktail: Bouldevardier
-June: 25 Classic Cocktail: Johnny Be Good / Seasonal Cocktail: Strawberry Swing
To reserve your spot, please click HERE
A few reminders:
– We ask that you try and arrive a few minutes prior to the start of the class for check-in at the tour desk.
– Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for a full refund, with no refunds after that. Service Fee is non-refundable.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you might have
We look forward to seeing you!