Guided Tasting Experience
Ready to test your nose and pallet against all of the flavors that make up our American Single Malt Whiskey? Join our team of whiskey experts as you touch, taste, and smell your way through a full sensory whiskey experience. Sign up HERE!
Your 45 minute Guided Tasting Experience will consist of:
- A brief history of Stranahan’s
- Learning the differences of American Whiskeys, including our American Single Malt
- An overview of our whiskey making process, including fresh examples our of distillers’ wort, fermented wash, and our high wines.
- Using your senses to identify many different smells and tastes of whiskey
- Learn how to properly nose and taste whiskey through a 4-part tasting of 4 of our core whiskeys: our Original American Single Malt, Diamond Peak, Sherry Cask, and Cask Strength Single Barrel whiskey
Things to know before you go:
- All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
- No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will be allowed on the experience.
- We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the experience.
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergies when booking the Guided Tasting.
- ***Kindly note, this experience does not include a tour of our distillery, it is hosted in our Tasting Room and consists of a more in-depth version of the tastings we feature on our tours
-All Guided Tasting guests will receive $10 off one bottle of whiskey purchased from our General Store the day of the experience. Also, be sure to check out our seasonal cocktail menu in our Lounge before or afterwards!
Sign up HERE!