Original Guided Whiskey Tasting
Ready to test your nose and palate against all of the flavors that make up our American Single Malt Whiskey? Join our team of whiskey experts as you touch, taste, and smell your way through a full sensory whiskey experience. Sign up HERE!
Your 45 minute Guided Tasting Experience will consist of:
- A brief history of Stranahan’s
- Learning the differences of American Whiskeys, including our American Single Malt
- An overview of our whiskey making process, including fresh examples our of distiller’s wort and high wines
- Using your senses to identify many different smells and tastes of whiskey
- Learn how to properly nose and taste whiskey through a 4-part tasting of 4 of our core whiskeys: our Stranahan’s Blue Peak, Original American Single Malt, Sherry Cask, and Cask Strength Single Barrel whiskey
Things to know before you go:
- All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
- No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will be allowed on the experience.
- We ask that you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the start of the experience.
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergies when booking the Guided Tasting.
- ***Kindly note, this experience does not include a tour of our distillery, it is hosted in our Tasting Room and consists of a more in-depth version of the tastings we feature on our tours.
- Please, review our Original Guided Whiskey Tasting page in regards to the COVID-19 related guidelines for this experience.
-All Guided Whiskey Tasting guests will receive $10 off one bottle of whiskey purchased from our General Store the day of the experience.
Sign up HERE!