Guided Tasting Experience
- A brief history of Stranahan’s
- Learning the differences of American Whiskeys, including our American Single Malt
- An overview of our whiskey making process, including fresh examples our of distillers’ wort, fermented wash, and our high wines.
- Using your senses to identify many different smells and tastes of whiskey
- Learn how to properly nose and taste whiskey through a 4-part tasting of 4 of our core whiskeys: our Original American Single Malt, Diamond Peak, Sherry Cask, and Cask Strength Single Barrel whiskey
- All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
- No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will be allowed on the experience.
- We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the experience.
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergies when booking the Guided Tasting.