Join us in the Stranahan’s Lounge for a fun and educational evening!
Your Stranahan’s Cocktail Class will consist of a Welcome Cocktail and Charcuterie upon arrival, a quick “shiny tank” tour of our facility, the History of Stranahan’s and American Single Malt Whiskey, and a traditional 4-part whiskey tasting.
Our Mixologist, Lucas will lead you through the history of our featured classic whiskey cocktail and the techniques and steps necessary to make it. Each individual will have their own cocktail station to follow along and make your own. Lucas will then walk you through the techniques and steps necessary to make a Seasonal cocktail, personally created in-house by our very own Mixologists.
Class attendees will also receive a Gift Bag to take home at the end of the evening.
Cocktail Class entrance is through the main double doors on the southwest side of the building.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– All classes are from 6:30pm – 8:30pm and are $60 per guest
– Light snacks will be provided but we recommend eating before and/or after your class
– A 1 oz straight whiskey sample plus 3-4 cocktails over the course of the evening
– All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age
– No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will not be allowed
– All cocktail class attendees will receive $10 off one bottle of whiskey purchased that evening from our General Store
Here is a list of our upcoming themed Monthly Cocktail Class offerings.
– July 30: Classic Cocktail: Stranafather / Seasonal Cocktail: One in a Melon
– August 14: Classic Cocktail: Old Fashioned / Seasonal Cocktail: Say it Loud
– August 27: Classic Cocktail: Manhattan / Seasonal Cocktail: Cream of the Crop
– September 11: Classic Cocktail: Sazerac / Seasonal Cocktail: Sweet Chai of Mine
– September 24: Classic Cocktail: Old Old Fashioned / Seasonal Cocktail: Red Donn
– October 9: Classic Cocktail: Smoked / Seasonal Cocktail: Grow a Pear
– October 29: Classic Cocktail: Corpse Reviver #1 / Seasonal Cocktail: Fall Far from the Tree
– November 13: Classic Cocktail: Maple Old Fashioned / Seasonal Cocktail: Your Name Here
– November 26: Classic Cocktail: French 75 / Seasonal Cocktail: The Turnbuckle
– December 11: Classic Cocktail: Scotsman Colado / Seasonal Cocktail: Black Magic
A few reminders:
– We ask that you try and arrive a few minutes prior to the start of the class for check-in at the tour desk.
– Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for a full refund, with no refunds after that. Service Fee is non-refundable.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions that you might have
We look forward to seeing you!