Weekly Cocktail Class
Join us in the Stranahan’s Lounge for a fun and educational evening!
Love the Stranahan’s cocktails in our Distillery Lounge? Try your hand at making your own with the direction of our very own Mixologist. Your Stranahan’s Cocktail Class will consist of a welcome cocktail and individually packaged charcuterie upon arrival, the history of Stranahan’s and American Single Malt Whiskey, and a traditional 4-part whiskey tasting.
Our Mixologists will then lead you through the history of our featured classic whiskey cocktail and the techniques and steps necessary to make it. Each individual will have their own cocktail station to follow along and make your own! Then you will learn how to make a Seasonal cocktail, personally created in-house by our very own team of Mixologists.
Class attendees will also receive a Gift Bag to take home at the end of the evening.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– All guests and employees are required to wear an approved mask or face covering throughout the class, when not seated
– All classes are from 6:30pm – 8:30pm and are $60 per guest
– Light charcuterie will be provided but we recommend eating before and/or after your class
– A 1 oz straight whiskey sample plus 3-4 cocktails over the course of the evening
– All guests must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age
– No children or infants, even those carried on your person, will not be allowed
– The entrance is through the main double doors on the southwest side of the building.
– All cocktail class attendees will receive $10 off one 750mL or larger bottle of whiskey purchased that evening from our General Store
– Please, let us know if anyone in your booking has a food allergy
Below is a list of our upcoming themed Monthly Cocktail Class offerings.
*Cocktails are subject to changes based on availability.
– March 16: Classic Cocktail: Stranhattan / Seasonal Cocktail: Raspberry Beret
– March 23: Classic Cocktail: Sazerac / Seasonal Cocktail: Peach Don’t Kill My Vibe
– March 30: Classic Cocktail: Brown Derby / Seasonal Cocktail: Why Kiwi Be Friends
– April 6: Classic Cocktail: Stranahan’s Paloma / Seasonal Cocktail: Colorado Sunset Mule
– April 13: Classic Cocktail: Mint Julep / Seasonal Cocktail: Oh Beehive Yourself
– April 20: Classic Cocktail: Peak Manhattan / Seasonal Cocktail: Enjoy Yourself
– April 27: Classic Cocktail: TBD / Seasonal Cocktail: TBD
To reserve your spot, please click HERE
A few reminders:
– We ask that you try and arrive a few minutes prior to the start of the class for check-in at the tour desk.
– Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for a full refund, with no refunds after that. Service Fee is non-refundable.
In response to the evolving situation concerning COVID-19, we want to let you know that all of us at Stranahan’s take our role in preventing the spread of this virus very seriously and we want to inform you of the measures we are taking to ensure that we continue to produce a safe product and create a safe guest experience at our distillery in Denver, CO.
If for any reason the date of your experience becomes unavailable due to new State mandates or unsafe conditions, full refunds (including service fees) will be honored for all cancelled experiences.
Each guest will have their own Cocktail Class station and will be seated at least 6 feet from other guests not in their booking. Stations and tools will be fully sanitized before each class. All guests and staff are required to wear an approved mask or face covering when not seated during the experience.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions that you might have
We look forward to seeing you!