Public Virtual Cocktail Class 1/22
Learn to make the best whiskey cocktails in town LIVE from the comfort of your home! Do you miss the feeling of enjoying fresh made cocktails on a Friday night or are just looking for something to do while social distancing? Well if so, this class is for you! In our public virtual cocktail class, you’ll learn about Stranahan’s newest American Single Malt Whiskey, Blue Peak, and follow along as you make two cocktails with our Head Mixologist, Lucas Townsend!
Snow Dance! – Stranahan’s Blue Peak, white grapefruit juice, spiced coconut pineapple nectar, lime, bitters, cinnamon
Lady Soul – Stranahan’s Blue Peak, black sugar simple, orange, bitters
This virtual class will be hosted through a private live Zoom meeting so no matter where you live, you can attend! Your class purchase will include access to the private Zoom meeting, two cocktail recipe cards, and a list of cocktail making tools required with at-home substitutions. The link and password to access the private meeting will be sent with your confirmation email. Purchasing the cocktail-making tool kit and cocktail ingredient kits are optional, feel free to use your own tools and purchase the ingredients on your own. The last day to purchase ingredient kits will be on Wednesday, 1/20.
Each Optional Shaker & Jigger Cocktail Tool Kit Includes:
• One gunmetal cocktail shaking tin with removable Stranahan’s etched wood cap
• One matching gunmetal double jigger with Stranahan’s etched wood accent
Each Optional Cocktail Ingredient Kit Includes:
• Ingredients to create two of our Snow Dance! cocktails – white grapefruit juice, spiced coconut pineapple nectar, lime, bitters, cinnamon
• Ingredients to create two of our Lady Jane cocktails – black sugar simple, orange, bitters
• Whiskey sold separately – purchase a bottle for pick up from our Distillery Store and receive $10 off a 750ml bottle or larger!
Kit Pick Up Directions
Ingredient & Cocktail Tool Kits can be picked up from Stranahan’s Distillery at 200 S Kalamath Street Denver, CO 80223 from Thursday, January 21st at 5pm to Friday, January 22nd at 5pm during normal Distillery hours. All guests are required to wear a mask during pick-up and provide a valid 21+ ID.