Snowflake Batch #22 – December 7, 2019
Stranahan’s Fans! It’s almost that time of year again. Snowflake Batch #22 is approaching and will be released on Saturday, December 7, 2019!
We have been hard at work with the City of Denver to ensure this year’s release is as smooth, organized, and safe as possible for all of our dedicated fans. While the integrity of the “line” will remain intact, we’ll be implementing a few changes to ensure a successful release – one that is sure to be our biggest yet! Here are some brief details. Please check back for more updates in the coming weeks:
1. Snowflake Village will be back to keep the night going, opening up on Friday, December 6! There will be a large heated tent, food trucks, a whiskey bar, live music, and more. Check back closer to the release date for confirmed hours of operation, music acts, and more.
2. There will be a total of 130 numbered camp sites, all of which are located on our property and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. As each spot will be numbered, please take the next available spot when you arrive. We’ll be releasing a full map of the property, including the line location and parking options, closer to the release date. Be sure to check back here for more information.
3. The first (10) sites are 10′ x 20′ and are available as early as fans would like to show up; the first fan arrived a full 7 days in advance in 2018! Please pay close attention to posted signage for directions to the front of the line, as this has moved from the southwest side of our property to the northeast corner, and the camping spots are no longer on the sidewalk where they have been for many years. For those camping in these first ten spots, parking for your cars and/or RVs will be available in the triangle parking lot directly across the street, West Cedar Avenue, and will be marked accordingly.
4. The next (120) sites are 8′ x 8′ each and will begin immediately after the first (10) sites, and will continue to be marked in numerical order.
5. A few notes regarding camp sites:
Due to the growing turnout each and every year (thank you!), we recommending showing up on Friday evening in order to secure a camp site.
Securing a designated camp site will be your spot in line, however, ALL members of your group must be present and in line when bottle tickets are passed out at an unannounced time Saturday morning.
Starting Friday morning, December 6, there will be a check-in tent where you must enter before being led to a camp site by one of our staff members. This will be the only entry and exit point for the entire camp site and Snowflake Village area.
More information regarding what items will and will not be allowed at the camp sites will be posted here in the coming weeks.
Please DO NOT camp outside of a designated camp site.
6. Once all of the camp sites are taken, we will notify everyone via our social channels and no more tents or camping gear of any kind will be allowed on-site!
7. At this point, the line will begin on a closed sidewalk and (1) camping chair plus personal items will be allowed per person but no additional camping gear.
8. Once the closed sidewalk is full and the line continues onto open City sidewalk property, no chairs or gear of any kind will be allowed so please prepare accordingly!
9. Stay tuned for a detailed parking plan, but as always, we highly suggest using a ride share service, the RTD, or carpooling given the limited availability of parking in the area!
Our team of skilled distillers are hard at work on this year’s expression and we can’t wait to share it with you all!
This page will serve as your information headquarters for all things Snowflake and more details will be released as they become available, so please check back. Please also stay tuned to our social channels for updates!
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Stranahan's Distillery (200 South Kalamath Street, Denver, CO 80223)