Stranahan’s COVID-19 Update
September 5, 2020
As of August 26th, distilleries received approval to re-open tours of their production space following strict guidelines regarding scheduling, capacities, and social distancing in order to mitigate any risk. Stranahan’s re-opened the American Single Malt Whiskey Tour on Saturdays at select times for single group bookings. Guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Tours are limited to one single family or single group at a time.
- The tour path will be fully sanitized before each tour.
- All guests’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival. If anyone in the group has a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees, the entire group will not be able to participate in the tour and a full refund will be issued.
- All guests must wear a mask or approved face covering throughout the tour, unless when seated and distanced from tour staff for the sole purpose of sampling whiskey.
- Guests and tour staff must maintain at least six feet distance throughout the tour.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
We are excited for the opportunity to host you for a tour again soon!
June 26, 2020
As the state of Colorado begins to reopen, we are looking forward to having you back out to the distillery! Starting Friday, June 26 from 12-8pm, our cocktail lounge will reopen for business, adhering to all State guidelines for health and safety. We will be open every week Friday – Sunday from 12pm-8pm until further notice. Please note, we will be closed on July 4! We will have an extended outdoor patio to allow for social distancing and an opportunity to enjoy the great Colorado summertime weather! We also have several great culinary partners that will be delivering food upon requests.
In addition, head to our EXPERIENCES PAGE to see which select experiences are available for booking now. Distillery tours are unfortunately still not allowed by the State but we hope to have an update for you regarding this in the coming weeks.
Please note the updated guidelines for our Lounge and extended Patio:
- Masks are required in our Store, Lounge, & Patio, except when seated.
- Please, wait to be seated by a staff member so we can ensure that the tables have been properly sanitized.
- Bar service and standing room service is not available at this time; all guests must be seated to be served.
- Our tables allow up to 6 guests each and are spaced at least 6′ apart. Please, do not move the tables and respect social distancing.
- Tables, including the patio picnic tables, are limited to one group each. Communal seating is prohibited.
- Our Menus will be available via QR code using your smartphone.
- We will continue to sell our Carryout Cocktails for the foreseeable future. So if you stop by and are enjoying one of our seasonal cocktails, you can take a bottle of them home with you!
We look forward to seeing you all soon! Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns!
June 4, 2020
On May 27th, Governor Polis announced that in-person dining can resume at 50% capacity. On June 4th, the Distillery re-opened for guests in our Store and for select experiences in our Visitor Center, following all guidelines put forth by the city and state. This includes increased cleaning and disinfection protocols, requiring all employees and guests to wear face coverings, ensuring social distancing, among others. Tours of the Distillery are still prohibited and the Distillery Lounge has not yet re-opened to the public. Check out our available experiences HERE.
April 11, 2020
We hope everyone is staying safe during this extraordinarily challenging time. As of Monday, April 6, Governor Polis has extended the leniency of selling cocktails for carryout to distilleries so we are excited to bring you some good news! Starting Saturday, April 11, Stranahan’s will be selling fresh made carryout cocktails as well as bottles of your favorite whiskey from our distillery General Store.
Here’s how it works:
⋅ We will be open from 12pm-7pm every day. Please call the distillery at 303-296-7440 anytime during those hours to place your order over the phone before coming to pick up. In-person orders are also accepted during those times only. Please note, Tuesday’s from 12pm-1pm is reserved for vulnerable or at-risk individuals ONLY!
⋅ Social distancing efforts will be in place to ensure no contact with our employees during your transaction.
⋅ By law, each purchase must come with food so a $2 snack of your choosing will be available!
⋅ As a thank you for your support, order any 750ml regular bottle(s) of Stranahan’s Original, Diamond Peak, or Sherry Cask ahead of time and get them personalized with a complimentary engraving of your choosing! See HERE for more details on how to order your engraved bottle(s) today.
⋅ All purchasers must be 21+ and IDs will be checked.
March 16, 2020
Hello Stranahan’s Guests,
In response to the evolving situation concerning COVID-19, we want to let you know that all of us at Stranahan’s take our role in preventing the spread of this virus very seriously and we want to inform you of the measures we are taking to ensure that we continue to produce a safe product and create a safe guest experience at our distillery in Denver, CO.
For starters, the production of our products include many sanitary steps already, all of which have been heightened, and all of which eradicate all potentially harmful pathogens to ensure a safe product. That said, we are still taking precautions to ensure that we do not contribute to the spread of the virus and to ensure that our products are produced to the highest possible standards of safety.
With that said, our Distillery Lounge and Tour Program are temporarily being closed to the public due to Colorado state mandates. Regarding all upcoming public distillery experiences, they have been cancelled for the foreseeable future. We will assess the situation in the coming days and weeks and reevaluate during this time to keep you updated on when we plan to open back up to the public.
If you have an experience booked during this time frame, you will be receiving a cancellation email one week in advance of the booking, with the offer to either reschedule or receive a full refund minus our booking platform’s service fees.
We can assure you that you can continue to place your trust in us and that we are committed to your safety. We appreciate your ongoing support!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.